- Apply for a Rental Property | Peter Wood Residential LTD
Apply for a Rental Property | Peter Wood Residential LTD
When you have found your perfect rental property, there are few steps you need to follow to secure it:
- A Tenancy Application Form needs to be filled in. The form can be collected from our branch, emailed to you, or DOWNLOADED HERE.
- Provide any required additional documents, as stated on application form or required by Landlord.
- One weeks rent holding deposit is required to reserve the property which is then deducted from the first month rent. The balance of first month rent must be paid in full as soon as the satisfactory reference process is completed. If you decide not to proceed with the tenancy or you fail the referencing process the equivalent of the daily rent (from the date you secured the property) will become payable which will be calculated and deducted from the first month rent paid upfront for each day the property has been off the market.
- The deposit must be paid at the latest on moving day. The deposit usually equivalent of monthly rent + £100, unless otherwise required by the Landlord. The deposit will be held by the Agent as Stakeholder. Peter Wood Residential Ltd is a member of Tenancy Deposit Scheme. For more details on the deposit please refer to TDS website or your Tenancy Agreement.
- Rent is payable monthly (unless otherwise agreed) in advance by Standing Order and all signatories to a joint tenancy are jointly and severally responsible for all obligations including rent payments.